Why is fountain cleaning so important? When you have a garden fountain as part of your home’s landscape, then you already have the perfect place for relaxing and staying in touch with nature. After all, there is something peaceful about sitting by the pond or fountain and simply unwinding after long day of work or dealing with Florida traffic! However, as beautiful as an outdoor water feature may be, they are not completely without maintenance needs.
To keep your garden fountain or water feature that quiet get away, then be sure to include its maintenance as part of your schedule. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your fountain will keep it running smoothly. Jackson Pool Service and Repair has over 65 years of experience, so we understand how to maintain your fountain whether it’s large or small. We service all of Lee County and our services include:
- Entire Interior Brushing
- Debris Removal (leaves, sand, dirt, etc…)
- Add Necessary Chemicals
- Inspect Equipment (pump, lights, auto fill)
Commercial Fountain Cleaning Services
The entrance fountain in your community is the first visual image people see when entering. It sets the stage for the beauty and construction that lies inside the gate. Fountains can be hard to care for, as they are small bodies of water and may have structural or decorative materials that require delicate care. Jackson Pool Service and Repair can keep your fountains sparkling.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Make an appointment to meet and discuss your fountain maintenance needs.
- Offer a service proposal to cover recommended maintenance required for proper operation of fountain equipment and to control algae growth and keep the fountain clean.
- If necessary, we can contact the manufacturer to note if special maintenance is required due to any special materials that make up the fountain.
- We can offer estimates for structural repairs to fountains as well as fountain equipment repair.